Sunday, December 5, 2010

Awesome days we had (:

Hey peeps,  sorry for not updating my blog . I've been sleeping and being a lifeless person for weeks !
BUT I QUIT !
Okay, I just finish my gymnastic lesson .Argh! Damn tired :(
My cousin went back to Singapore around 4 something .Sigh , gonna miss them so much .


_______________________________________________________________________
Yesterday ★ 

Wake in the morning and sneak out from the house with eldest sister (See Earn) , I planned to go cheer but FAILED ! End up lepak at Boo Khay's house (: His dog ish so well trained . Have Mcd for breakfast and then fetched my cousin from my uncle Jack's house to my house . Got home ,get scoldings from mom .HEEE ~
Went to Pavillion around 4 p.m . it's full of Christmas sprit and well decorated too . Later on,  have dinner at Jogoya ~






Mcd first !

Goh See Earn DRIVING to Boo Khay's house !

  BOO'S POO




ON THE WAY TO PAV WITH COUSIN AND SIS 







PAV 





O
F
F


T
O


 J
O
G
O
Y
A




A
F
T
E
R


P
A
V







heee~  drink red wine by using a straw !















END

No comments:

Post a Comment