Friday, December 10, 2010

Tired of everything !

Thursday 


Hey , first of all I did a good thing today(: I had fulfilled an orphan's wish . I bought her Christmas present . LOL ! I sounds ridiculous right ? I know ;P Just kidding  ! But my sister and I do bought presents for orphans (:  Yeap, I picked a girl name Abigail , she's 7 years old and her wish-list is a short sleeve dress , a T-shirt , and a long sleeve shirt . I bought her a soft toy too (: I really hope she like it .


___________________________________________________________________


Well, yesterday was a blast ! Went to karaoke with Wei Jin and sisters ! We sang a lot of songs ! I'm having sore throat now :(  Hmm, I didn't sleep again :(  It's recently 5:16 in the morning  . I really need to adjust my time . Sigh~ Have a good day everyone ! MUAH !




PICTURES 







                                                   The design of the room ish so awesome ! 





                                        Presents for them (: May god bless







No comments:

Post a Comment