Thursday, December 16, 2010

HOME-MADE CANDY !

Hey peeps , are you surprise for the title?  Well, yesterday my cousin from Ipoh came for a visit . Gosh, I haven't seen her for almost two years so we were all speechless . Anyways, after my sister fetch my cousin back to her hotel/motel  my sister went to 100 Yen and bought some awesome home made candy (: So AWESOME !  Let me just show you the pictures, hope they'll help you to figure out how it's done . You can try it at home too since holiday is so boring (:




STEP BY STEP (:




1) This is actually a Christmas tree candy but we fail for this :(


TA-DAAA!
A FAIL ONE :( :( :(   *triple sad faces




Well, this one is much more easier to be made . We NEVER fail for this one (: !



 TADAAA ! Damn cute right? !  (: (: (:  *triple smiley faces




 This is not the end yet ! My sisters took loads of pictures ! Please excuse them (:


Whatever, I gonna post it anyways



See Ai !! 






                                                                    Don't scream !



Sarah !!









 See Ler !!







ME !!





Guess I'm not in a mood for pictures or you can say I'm the only normal kid among my sisters !





LOL . 






                               END THIS POST WITH OUR SUCCESSFUL LOLLIPOPS












No comments:

Post a Comment